Sunday, March 25, 2007
1:52 AM
Haha.
Talking t Mr Chua with Vivienne on Friday can die of laughter man !
It's like super duper funny :D
Mr Chua: So what do you think of Mr Pan ?
Me: Huh ! Not bad lah
Mr Chua: You contadict lehs ! (or smth like that lah) You say huh, then you say not bad.
-Then, I forogt what i said. Haha-
Hahah, alot of funny shits lah.
Before that, Me and Vivienne were at the basketball court
seeing the players shooting the balls !
Hahah. Weiyi doesnt shoot properly one lah !
She doesnt even care like that. Haha
Yanru was not bad ! Most of her shots can get in !
Hahah
Oh, there was this funny prefect called Simin
and she told us t cheer for her if her ball gets in !
Hahah. Super funny.
And so, I clapped for her ! :D
I'm a nice shit (:
Then after talking t mr chua, Ms pang appeared with her car !
HAHA
Super funny. She's like suppose t knock down Vanessa !
HAAH
So funny man !
She honked it ! HAHA
So funny. Then after that she reverse her car,
then she was like laughing t Mr Chua.
HAHA, funny lah ! :D
HAHAHAA.
I'm talking t aitqa and delphine just now :D
Super funny.
And i think,
I'm gonna sleep. HAHA
What's with everyone moving t xanga !? D:Labels: BSAINXLEATNTEARS- CANCEL SIX LETTERS :D